Saturday, July 21, 2007

Trip to Louisiana

Mom and I took the kids south to visit family. Daniel had to stay since he is teaching summer classes. Here are a few pics.

Kids playing outside my dad's house in Baton Rouge. William, Ellen, Arianna, and Samantha.
We spent most afternoons at my brother's neighborhood pool in Baton Rouge. Parker loves being thrown by his daddy.
Paige and I took the kids to New Orleans one day to visit the Aquarium of the Americas. Here they pose in the play area.
On the last morning, my dad took me and the big kids to the Baton Rouge zoo. Will loved the rhinos, Ellen and Arianna said they liked petting the goats best. Dad and I liked the giraffes.

On the way down to LA we stopped in Jackson to visit my grandmother, aunt and cousins. We spent 8 days traveling and visiting. After our marathon drive yesterday in the car (12 hours) and me and Arianna being sick to our stomach some of the way, we are so glad to be home. We all agreed that the long drive was worth getting to play with our family!

No comments: